Attorney - Partner
Mr. Zabihi is a Partner at Seattle Investment Law Group, PLLC. He graduated from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law. His specialty areas of practice are in Investment Fraud, Securities Law, Business Law, Real Estate, General Civil Litigation, and Aviation Law. With years of experience dealing in investment matters, Mr. Zabihi focuses on providing dedicated litigation and transactional legal services to his clients.
As a pilot, his passion for aviation is entwined with the world of Aviation Law. Mr. Zabihi is able to provide aviation legal services from a unique perspective.
- University of Washington - B.A.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law - J.D.
- Drones and the Lack of Federal Control, 82 Journal of Transportation Law, Logistics and Policy, 49 (2015).
Professional and Bar Association Memberships:
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)